Thursday, February 12, 2009

Royalty

For Christmas, Grammy got me some princess dresses and accessories. I'm not so much into the dresses, but I love the tiaras! I'm taking my job as a princess very seriously.

When you're a princess, it's important to be good at public speaking and to carry yourself with dignity.

You have to take your job responsibilities very seriously.

And you have to be ready for photos at a moment's notice, always conducting yourself with poise and grace.

But when one is in the privacy of her own royal quarters, all that dignity can go right out the window!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly are a Princess! You are the most beautiful Princess that has ever lived. Even more importantly, you are the smartest Princess ever. You look great in a tiara and you carry yourself like royalty! You are just beautiful, baby girl! Your Grandpa loves you very much!

Marie said...

Hello you little Princess...Auntie is waving her magic-wan so that you stay this age and cute forever.
We miss and love you!