I've started taking a dance class with my Grammy on Mondays. Because last Monday was a holiday, Mom and Dad got to take me. I capital-L Love my dance class. I'm pretty sure I'm the best dancer in the whole group. The other kids do things just like the teacher does, but I put my own spin on everything. That makes me the best, right?! Here I am with Dad, when we are supposed to be playing the drumsticks on the mat. Why do that, when you can hold them?
Here I am during the "Hitting the Drum" dance. Notice my obvious attention to form and movement. I totally mastered Hitting the Drum on my first day. A prodigy, I tell you.
This is the live action version of the drumstick dance in the picture at the top. You can see that we are supposed to hit the drumsticks together and on the mat in front of us. I prefer to allow the drumsticks to express themselves through flight. I believe it presents a much more artistic story.
This final dance is the "Ribbon with Jumping Dance." As has been shown on this website before, I am particularly adept at jumping. Add in some colored ribbons and I couldn't be any more awesome.
This is the live action version of the drumstick dance in the picture at the top. You can see that we are supposed to hit the drumsticks together and on the mat in front of us. I prefer to allow the drumsticks to express themselves through flight. I believe it presents a much more artistic story.
This final dance is the "Ribbon with Jumping Dance." As has been shown on this website before, I am particularly adept at jumping. Add in some colored ribbons and I couldn't be any more awesome.

4 comments:
And another incredible talent! You sing, you dance, you act.....you are the definition of a triple threat! Watch out Hollywood....You look just beautiful and your performance was super-duper! I hope to be there when you perform in your first big theatrical number! I see the remake of Momma-Mia in your future!
Madison...Yes, you are the dancing "Queen of Everything", being most unique and expressive in all your endeavors. Especially love the video's of you in action.
Keep on dancing! Love you! OX
Madison, where do you take dancing classes at? It looks like a lot of fun!
Kate & Emma take tap/ballet at the La Mesa Community Center on Saturday mornings.
She takes them at La Mesa Rec too! She loves it so much. We're thinking about trying a Saturday class there so that we can go with her too....
Post a Comment