We went back to Disneyland this week! I think as much as I like it there, Mom and Dad like it more. Here I am with Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Greg. They couldn't pass up a trip to the happiest place on earth either.
Grandpa was there too! Here we are outside of Small World, which was hands down my favorite this trip. I wanted to ride the boats over and over.
Don't worry, Mom was there too. She wouldn't miss all the fun!
Here we are on Dumbo. This was my second favorite ride. It didn't even come close to Small World though. How could a flying elephant compare to those kids singing?!
I got to see the Muppets 3-D show. It was awesome. I didn't wear the glasses until the show was over. That's how it works, right?
I made a wish at the fountain and threw my coins in. I wished that Dad would build me a Small World in the backyard. Dad, what do we need to do to make that happen?
Here's a video of me and Dad on Small World. Mom thinks it's pretty hilarious because Dad didn't realize we were making a video, he thought we were just taking a picture. Normally he moves more than that!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Boy, that brought back memories of my last trip to Mouse-land......oh wait, that WAS my last trip to Mickey's home......well, NOT my LAST trip....I hope! But it was the last time I was at Disneyland before the Next time I go...Oh, Never mind! This is way to complicated! Any way, it was fun to go there with you! Nothing like riding Small World 15 times in one day and watching you look at everything with wonder and excitement like it was the first time! I loved it...and I love YOU very much!
Madison, you lucky Disneyland girl...Your 3-D attraction reminded Auntie of one at Disney World we saw many years ago, while in Florida. Wish I still had those glasses! I imagine Disneyland in Anaheim has added lots of new rides in the past twenty years. Great fun! Love and Miss you!
Post a Comment