Hi everyone! Since it's getting close to Christmas, I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite things. Oprah does it, so why can't I? And maybe like on Oprah, you can all look under your chairs and all these things will be there for you to take home! But maybe not, so don't get mad at me. My first favorite thing? My Dad. Sure, he's a little weird (see last week's post), but he's pretty great.
My next favorite thing is Pinocchio. I just love him. Pinocchio isn't as popular as he once was, so there's not a lot of merchandise to be found. But I'm resourceful, so I just carry this DVD case with me wherever I go. I even sleep with it sometimes. I'm totally not kidding.
One of my newest favorite things is this awesome slide and rock wall play set that Grammy and Papa got me. I'm bummed that it's been so rainy right after I got it. It's like it's just out there to torture me.
Another one of my favorite things? Extreme close-ups!
I can tell you one of my NOT favorite things. When Dad does my hair. I can't possibly go in public like this. But hey, at least he tries, right?
One of my very favorite things right now is singing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. With a little help from Dad. But not much.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW! Look at that "Rock and Slide" from Grammy and Papa, Awesome as Ethan would say! What a lucky little girl! Auntie found something in her stationary that I sent in the mail to you today. You are such a little singing girl, with great talent, always enjoy your video's in action. I will be gone the next couple of weeks but will check back soon and catch-up on your news. Miss and love you!
NOW there is something wrong! I wrote to you yesterday on this weeks blog and now it isn't there! I think someone is up to something! You sing beautifully....I think you may be in Mamma Mia in the future! You already know most of the songs, don't you! You are a joy and a half to have around, pretty girl. I love you very much!
Post a Comment