Hi everyone! I know Thanksgiving was ages ago (it's so hard to get good help these days!), but I wanted to share some of the fun from Turkey Day! Here I am getting the Thanksgiving meal ready for everyone. McDonald's McNuggets have turkey in them right?
The tryptophan must do weird things to a little girl...I thought getting my diaper changed was hilarious!
I was being so funny while Mom was changing my diaper that Dad took at least eighteen pictures of me. In the span of about ten seconds. I guess he kind of likes me.
Here I am getting ready to sit down to a lovely Thanksgiving spread with Cassidy. You'd never guess that two seconds later I refused to sit at the table and ended up going from lap to lap while everyone ate.
Here I am with Abigail. We were playing Heart and Soul. Both parts. Because we're awesome.
After a giant meal like the one I ate, it's important to get in a little extra exercise to work it all off. I plan on releasing a work-out video soon, so look for that this holiday season. It's a great stocking stuffer!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW! A McDonald's Child size drive thru play station-I LOVE IT! Auntie had three of them over the years, with all the food goods, included in her McDonalds toy collection. Wish I was there to play with you and yours our Madison. You are sooo cute, in those laugh/big smile pictures laying on the floor. A real bonus, seeing Cassidy, glimpses of Shane and Andrew, along with baby Abigail, for Thanksgiving holiday. Walk on our little exerciser girl. Love you!
Time is flying by so very fast! What a treat to have your blog to keep us up-to-date AND let us lok back as often as we like! You grow more beautiful and more brilliant each and every day! You are a treasure from God and I am very thankful to be your g-daddy!
Post a Comment