Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Okay, first things first. Happy Birthday Daddy! You're 31 years old today, and still totally weird. I love you anyways, though!

Here is Dad getting me all worked up right before bedtime again. Mom pretends like she gets mad at him, but then she runs and gets the camera, so how mad can she be?

What is with this guy and all the kisses?! Just be sure you don't do this in front of my friends, Dad. I mean it.

The only reason this picture is here is because Mom thinks it is so cute. I don't even have anything funny to say about it. But I figure she gave me life so I can cut her some slack now and then. Just don't get used to it, Mom!

My Great-aunt Kim and Great-Uncle Steve gave me a Toys R Us gift card for my birthday. Mom and Dad let me walk around the store and pick out whatever I wanted. From the whole entire store. And what did I pick? This little red lawn chair that has Mickey Mouse on it. I'm so easy to entertain.

I'm feeling a lot of pressure about my higher education plans these days, and I haven't even started my lower education. I don't even know what this sweatshirt says, but it's causing me a lot of anxiety!

Because I'm so anxious about college, maybe I just won't go. I will work at In-n-Out instead. Considering how awesome I look in this hat, I really don't have a choice.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Madison...Isn't your Daddy a lucky guy to have you and your Mommy in his life! You certainly help make a party a success our dear niece. Your smiles and laughs are getting bigger with each passing day. It was so nice to hear you say "Hello and Bye-Bye" on Great Grandpa Baum's phone line, to your Auntie this afternoon, especially since
you don't remember me from our last
visit a couple years ago. I was still so impressed. Can't wait to see you again next Spring...Love you much!

Anonymous said...

Madison, I don't know what happened to the last response I made because I wrote a very clever one! Now, all I can remember is that I said to go to College!! Oh well, you know that I love you and that I think you are a brilliant and beautiful little girl! There are truly great things in store for you in your future! I believe you will save the world someday!