Thursday, November 27, 2008

Disneymania!

Even though my birthday was ages ago, we went to Disneyland last week to celebrate! Mom made us stop to take a picture when all I wanted to do was get to Pinocchio. Sheesh Mom.

Here are me and Dad with my awesome new Minnie hat. I'm so trendy, aren't I?

Here's one of my BFFs, Mickey, all dressed up for Christmas. It seemed a little silly, him being dressed like that when it was a million degrees outside, but hey, to each their own, right?

Okay, hold everything. This one moves?! I'm much more comfortable with Mickey who just held still and didn't try to touch me. But at least Minnie is dressed appropriately.

Nobody sees me, I'm not doing anything. I'm not reaching to grab a handful of honey. Not me.

I think I'm on the Dumbo ride here, but I can't really tell because my hat is halfway covering my eyes, Dad! Amateurs, I tell you.

Dad and I rode in a chinese take-out box at the Bug's Life park, but I was way more excited by the advertisement the lady gave me before I got on the ride. Did you know I can buy Disney movies on DVD or BluRay?!

We rode the train around the park and Grandpa kept saying I would see dinosaurs, but I didn't even see one. I'm pretty sure he was fibbing. To a baby. Real nice, Grandpa.

Here are my Grandma and Uncle Greg on the Buzz Lightyear ride. Even though Uncle Greg is trying really hard to look like a professional, I just want everyone to notice the scores which are in the upper corners. Girls rule!

This was right before we left the park, when everything was all lit up for Christmas. And you know how fascinated I am with lights, so I was in heaven. I'm pretty sure I am going to own a light bulb store someday. A girl can dream.

Finally, here's a video of me on the best ride at Disneyland. Seriously. This was the most fun I had all day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day that was! Disneyland is never more fun than when you are with a kid....and, baby girl, you made it a great day! Thank you for inviting me to go with you to celebrate your birthday! I love you very much!

Marie said...

Every little girl needs more than one party and Disneyland is always a crowd pleaser. Great exercise
"ride" walking up and down the stairs, most innovative of you. Love hearing about all the new rides at Disneyland, since we have been there, over a decade ago. Fun time! Love you!