Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sneakiness and Singing-ness

So I told you all last week how my mom is super sneaky with the camera. Well, she's still at it. Here I am, minding my own business playing with the wrong side of my toy, and she takes a picture.

Can a girl get any peace around here? I finally figure out the right side of my toy to play with and as soon as I turn around, she's snapping another one!

Mom was pretty proud of her sneakiness on this one. I was playing peek-a-boo by coming in and out of my room, and she took a picture as soon as I walked in. I didn't even have time to get mad.

Trying to hide from all these camera flashes can wear a girl out. Sometimes I just need to lay on the floor for a minute.

I am super into Barney right now, I love that big purple blobby dinosaur. I really love to sing the Barney song too. Sometimes I get a little distracted by Elmo in the middle of the song, but I still think I do a pretty good job.


2 comments:

Marie said...

Hi "Baby Bop"...Barney was my day care children's favorite too, over a decade ago...I have something related that I will send to G-daddy soon, who may be able to work on it and use it for you this coming Halloween, or for Dramatic play at least. I am working on gathering all my Barney toys and other items with you in mind. All your pictures are great! We love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Madison....what a beautiful singing voice you have! I love your updated photos....you're mom is VERY sneaky, she learned from the best. I love watching Barney with you, and Elmo's world too! You are so smart! I love you very much!