Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Future Ansel Adams

Hi everybody! I thought to start this week off, I would show you the very first picture I ever took all by myself. Notice the skewed composition and use of color to bring out the cuteness of my tiny toes. I'm very gifted.

Now that we've got my artsiness out of the way, I have important things to discuss with you. This is a medicine cabinet. It is used to hold things like toothbrushes and toothpaste.

Oral hygiene is very important. You should always brush twice a day to keep your teeth and gums healthy. I highly recommend sitting on the bathroom counter to do this, as it makes everything much more fun.

If brushing your teeth makes you tired, that's okay! Feel free to lay down for a little rest afterwards.

So, Mom and Dad's new trick to make me smile for pictures is to say, "Show me your teeth!" They think they're so clever. Sometimes I'll give in and give them this:

But other times, I'll give them this instead. I'm still showing them my teeth, so I'm following the rules. They will never outsmart me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look JUST LIKE YOUR DADDY in that last picture....did he teach you that trick? You are a beuatiful baby with beautiful teeth...good girl for taking such good care of them! So clever of you to figure all that out on your own and you ARE a gifted photographer! You should ask Mom and Dad for a dark room and all the necessary equipment for your gift! Notice I said as Mom and Dad....not grandpa! Love you to pieces, you beautiful and brilliant baby girl!

Marie said...

Hi "baby" Madison...You are getting so big and have the cutest little expression's on your face. We so enjoy viewing your pictures every week...Miss and love you!