Hi again! This week, my cousins came to visit from the east coast. Yes, they actually left the west coast to move to the east coast! I was super excited to see them. We got together at Great Grandpa's house for a visit.
Here I am with Ethan and Susan. Susan and I just had to keep our eye on each other all day. You know, just in case.
Here's Grandpa with me and Jacob. Grandpa was holding Jacob and I got a little jealous, so he made room for me too. He's nice like that.
Even my Auntie was there! That's my soon to be Uncle Kesler, he's pretty cool. I had a runny nose that day, and he was very gentle in wiping it for me with a tissue. Not like Mom who just swipes at my face with her shirt. Maybe SOMEONE could learn a lesson from him. I'm just saying.
So here's the whole group, minus my awesome cousin Cassidy, who was at her Great Grandma's birthday party. There was probably cake, so who could blame her?! You might notice something that looks suspiciously like my Auntie hanging out behind me because I didn't want to take a picture. Just pretend like she's not there.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"We are family, I have all my cousins with me"! Madison, you are such a delight, Auntie had to take a peak in between the grand-
children's visit this first week in August. The cutest bunch of love bugs in the whole world. We love you!
Beautiful Baby Girl! I love the first picture of you laughing! You are the such a gorgeous little girl! Just perfect in every way! You were worth teh very long wait! I love you very much!
Post a Comment