Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Headstands

So I know I have a picture last week that looks almost the same as this one. Here's why: I've decided that I don't like pictures that much anymore, so Mom will snap a picture while I am playing with the camera. Don't underestimate her sneakiness.

Dad, we've already had this conversation about the kisses. I really need you to respect my personal space.

There, that's so much better. Now you aren't in my light and the camera can see my good side. Much better for everyone.

Sometimes, Dad can be sneaky with the camera too. If I don't notice it and he calls my name, I will smile before I realize that he is taking a picture. Doesn't he know these pictures will ruin my hard core rock chick image?!

Somtimes, you just need to look your life from a different perspective. It can make all the difference in the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't sign any releases! If they post your pictures anyway, you can sue and make a fortune! You are a beautiful baby girl! VERY entertaining to watch and so much fun to be around......I understand why your Daddy wants so many kisses.....gotta get that sugar fix everyday! You are my favorite grand-baby...shhh! don't tell anyone else.....

Marie said...

The world of Madison...You are so cute in that little sunsuit delighting us as usual in all of your pictures. It is now Summer fun in the sun time! Love you much!