I'm thinking that I might want to be an NFL star when I grow up. Maybe I should be a center? Look at these skills!
But I know that all the glory comes with being a quarterback, so I'll probably do that. I'm definitely better than all those boys that Dad watches on TV.
Here I am doing my Heisman trophy stance. Am I awesome or what?!
I know when I'm a famous football player, I will have the papparazzi around all the time, so I'm practicing my camera grabbing skills. I don't need a LOT of practice, because I'm already pretty good at it.
But if the camera people are nice, I'll probably smile for them. At least some of the time.
2 comments:
Madison, baby girl....aren't you the most beautiful baby ever.....look at that smile!! What a gorgeous one it is! You are my favorite grand daughter ever! I love you very much!
"Two, four, six, eight, who do we appreciate" GO MADISON! We love seeing your pictures, we love you!
Post a Comment