This week, my Mom, Dad and my Auntie took me to the Zoo. It's world famous, you know. Here's my Auntie, she's pretty cute, huh? I like her a lot. She lets me play in her purse, so how could I not?
Here I am with Auntie again. I didn't want to sit in my stroller, like AT ALL, so Auntie carried me around. She didn't even complain. She's cool like that.
This is an oselot, which is really just a fancy term for a big kitty. It was my favorite animal because you know how I love the kitties. I talked to it a lot, but it must have been a snobby kitty because it never answered me.
Here I am in the petting zoo with my new goat friend. I really liked the petting zoo until I stumbled a little and got a miniscule piece of dirt on my hand. It was on MY HAND. So naturally, I got the heck out of the petting zoo.

3 comments:
Hi baby Madison! What fun with your loved ones taking in the excitement of the San Diego Zoo sights. I think it has been over thirty years since Uncle Van and I have gone. Wish we could have gone with you, but love the pictures of you and your adventures. You are the cutest, Love you!
The Zoo is the best place EVER! You should talk your parents into getting memberships. Then you can go all the time. You'll also get free passes which you could give to me. I think you could get them to do it. Just swing those curls and I'm sure they'll say yes!
I am glad that you love animals so much! Watching the worls go round through your eyes is such a wonderful treat! You amaze me every time that I see you with all the new things you understand. What a blessing you are! I love you very much!
Post a Comment