Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Show and tell

Good morning everyone! For this week, I thought I would show you a few of my favorite things. This is my refrigerator. I love playing with magnets and I have an awesome magnetic radio that plays music so I can show off my moves.

These are my favorite blocks. Do you see how good I am at being a product model? I learned everything I know from the Price is Right.

The next thing I am going to show you are my puppy dog eyes. I use these to try and get Mom to let me play with her new camera.

And this is what happens when Mom won't let me play with her new camera!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madison, dear girl....you are far too gorgeous to be worrying about "taking" the pictures.....you need to get used to being the subject of the photo....You are growing up a little fast for your Grandpa! Slow down and enjoy bobyhood! I love you very much!

Marie said...

Hi Baby doll...Can we come over and play with you? Looks like fun!
Miss and love you!