Hi everyone! This week Mom and Dad took me to Disneyland! We had a lot of fun. This was when we first got to the park, I was so excited. Who wants to stop to take pictures when Mickey is waiting?!
Dad took me on a horse! I thought that was pretty dangerous for a little girl, but the horse really didn't do much but go up and down.
This was when Mom and Dad gave me my pacifier to try and trick me into thinking it was nap time. Little did they know that I have more will-power in my little finger than they do in their whole body. Sleeping is for babies.
This was my favorite ride in the whole place. They apparently call it the parking tram. I call it AWESOME!

2 comments:
Madison! I am sorry to be so late in commenting on your wonderful day at Disneyland, but your MOTHER just got around to letting me know that you updated your page. I will work on making her more responsible. I am so glad that you have made your Dad a Disney fan! You two looked like you had a great time. Did you Mom go with you?
Hi Baby doll...I think every child should live at Disneyland and you certainly think so too, from the expressions on your cute little face. "It's a Small World after all"! Great fun/times in the making! Love you much!
Post a Comment