Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Unicorn

Now people, in the picture below, do you see that it looks suspiciously like I am growing a horn in the middle of my forehead? Well that's what happens when you take a little stumble into the coffee table. And I promised Grandma that I wouldn't tell you all that it happened while I was in her care, so I won't mention it.

Here's a close-up so you can see the pretty color....

The camera again?! Can't you see that I am expecting an important call?

This is another one of my BFFs. Her name is Boo. I love to gossip with her, you know, just girl talk. For some reason, she'll only talk back to me when I press her tummy, but whatever.

Now, there are two reasons that I wanted you to see this picture. First of all, can you see all my teeth? How awesome is that?! But secondly, contrary to what it looks like in many of my other pictures, I wanted to show you proof that my Mom and Dad do brush my hair.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hi baby doll! You daily adventures put a smile on my face, especially in the middle of Income tax preparation. Accidents do happen, but even so, your bright smiling face still over-rides all. Happy baby girl! Love the teeth and the "do's"! We love you!

Anonymous said...

You are just adorable! I think you are very clever with all the little comments you have your mommy write here for you. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.....I love you very much!