Hi everyone! My Mom and Dad took me to Sea World this week. Can't you tell by my face how excited I am to be there?
There was a man standing here talking about this big bird he had on his arm. I was a little worried about the bird flying away, because it would have ruined the man's whole act. But don't worry, he did great.
Hey, check this out! They have a picture of my BFF Elmo on the wall!
Here's where my Dad and I watched the otters. Seriously, how cute are we?!
Now, this is the point in the story where things get a little scary. My Mom and Dad took me down this dark tunnel. When we got to the end, it opened up into this cool room with lots of lights and plants. But THEN...
...we went into this other tunnel where there were SHARKS swimming around! Do you see how there is only one small tiny layer of glass between me and an animal that is fully capable of eating sweet little babies?
Are my parents crazy or what?!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my, that was quite the adventure for a little baby girl. Sea World in the Winter months, I could get into that, as we are experiencing high temperatures mainly in the mid-twenties. Only in California! Love it, love you our dear Madison.
Hey, cutie pie.......your poor mom and dad had to find so many things for you to do while I was away to keep you occupied.....well, I'm home now...so the real fun can begin! I love you!
Post a Comment