For this week, I thought I would show you all how much my hair is growing. I have some pretty great styles, too. This one I call my "Shaggy" look. Do you like it?
Here I am with my "Soapy" look.
This one is the "my Dad thinks it's funny to do weird things with my hair" look.
And finally, this one is the "my hair is growing out of control and no clips or other accessories will stay in so I just constantly look like I just got out of bed" style.
If I keep my hair clean and brushed, will it get so long and pretty like my Auntie's?

2 comments:
Madison...or should I call you Repunzel? (I probably shouldn't because I am not sure how to spell it)....you have gorgeous curly hair, just like your Mom....you are as beautiful as you are smart and I am very proud of you!
Hi baby doll Madison...Your hair "dos" are great. Your last profile picture of admiring your Auntie's hair, looks just like your Mom at that age. Love you and her!
Post a Comment