Hi everyone! I'm still recovering from my loss of tonsils, etc., so my life isn't too exciting right now. Shocking, I know. Here's proof that I'm feeling better though.
This is a picture of me drinking chocolate milk, which is how I have spent pretty much all of my time these last few days. It's a good thing for chocolate milk, or else I would have wasted away to nothing. No ice cream or popsicles for this girl!
Here I am showing my monkey bar skills. This is pre-surgery, but I'm sure I'm still just as good. Maybe they gave me bionic arms or something and I'll be even better than I was before. I'll keep you updated.
Also, here's proof that I didn't lose my sense of humor when I lost those tonsils!

This is a picture of me drinking chocolate milk, which is how I have spent pretty much all of my time these last few days. It's a good thing for chocolate milk, or else I would have wasted away to nothing. No ice cream or popsicles for this girl!
Here I am showing my monkey bar skills. This is pre-surgery, but I'm sure I'm still just as good. Maybe they gave me bionic arms or something and I'll be even better than I was before. I'll keep you updated.Also, here's proof that I didn't lose my sense of humor when I lost those tonsils!


2 comments:
Hello.....it is a good thing that you identified that you had your tonsils out because you would never know anything was wrong with you from your actions. You did amazingly well in the whole process and I am very proud of you! I am happy that you are getting plenty of sound sleep know that those pesky adenoids are also gone! I love you very much, Madison Reese! You are a perfect big girl!
Madison...Auntie is still here, just laid up too, but your recovery
is so much quicker. Oh to be young! I can hardly belive how well you move from bar to bar, on the jungle gym. I don't think I ever in my lifetime got past two bars. You are expertise in everything you do our little doll...Love and miss you much!
Post a Comment