I decided it was time that I dress up in my full princess gear and go outside to play with my subjects. The first subject I saw bowed appropriately so I gave her a hug. It's funny that none of my other subjects seem to do that. They must not realize they are in the presence of royalty.
Because seeing royalty can be so out of the ordinary, I try to do "normal" things so that my subjects don't feel intimidated. I played some catch with this very nice peasant named Daddy.
I even gave him some training on how to head the ball. But then that started to mess up my royal hairdo, so I didn't do that for very long.
I don't like to show off my true skills very often, you know, trying to be on the same level as my subjects and everything, but I just had to show this Daddy person how I am so talented I can even catch the ball with my eyes closed. He was duly impressed.
After enough begging by the peasants, I finally gave in and gave the people what they wanted - a song. Because I am an AWESOME singer. You might even say a singer fit for royalty. Here is my very own rendition of Bare Necessities for your viewing pleasure.
Because seeing royalty can be so out of the ordinary, I try to do "normal" things so that my subjects don't feel intimidated. I played some catch with this very nice peasant named Daddy.
I even gave him some training on how to head the ball. But then that started to mess up my royal hairdo, so I didn't do that for very long.
I don't like to show off my true skills very often, you know, trying to be on the same level as my subjects and everything, but I just had to show this Daddy person how I am so talented I can even catch the ball with my eyes closed. He was duly impressed.
After enough begging by the peasants, I finally gave in and gave the people what they wanted - a song. Because I am an AWESOME singer. You might even say a singer fit for royalty. Here is my very own rendition of Bare Necessities for your viewing pleasure. 
2 comments:
You are the most beautiful Princess that I have ever seen. You have multiple talents, a great personality and calm way of dealing with your subjects. I must suggest, however, that you keep a close eye on the Mom and Dad peasants (as you called them).... it turns out that, if you are a Princess, the are the King and Queen. They probably think they rule YOU! Little do they know how the hierarchy works around here.
Hello our Princess Madison... Auntie would love to be one of your subjects and play with you everyday. You are such a sweetheart...Love and miss you!
Post a Comment