Thursday, July 15, 2010

Busy Day

So Mom has been complaining about how busy it is at work lately, so I thought I'd show her what a real busy day looks like. My cousins were here from Maryland this weekend, so we all went over to Auntie Kim's and Uncle Steve's for a visit. I started off the day with a little swimming in the pool. It was still a little cold out so I had the whole thing to myself.

I worked up a hunger with all that swimming, so next on the agenda was a garage tea party with all the girls. We give Cece a run for her money when it comes to tea parties. Don't worry, we'll teach her a thing or two.

After the tea party it was straight to a golf tournament. The green was a little busy but we made it work. Dad says that golf takes some real skill, but I don't really think it's that hard. You pick up the ball and carry it over and drop it in the cup. Doesn't really need a lot of skill at all if you ask me.

We followed up the golf with even more swimming! By this time the sun was out, so everyone got in the pool, even Uncle Donald. It was awesome.

Now Mom knows what a real busy day is! I don't ever see her doing this on her way home from work! I totally win.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Madison...It was so wonderful seeing you and all your cousins enjoying the day at Uncle Steve and Aunt Kim's house/pool, including our grandchildren, Susan, Ethan and Jacob. They all love to have lots of children to play with. Wish we could of been there...Auntie would of been right in the groove, taking a nap with you after all the excitement.
Love you!

G-Daddy said...

Madison....Mermaid....you took to that pool like a fish takes to water! I must admit that you gave your ol' G-Daddy cause to stay very alert while you swam. Fortunately, you proved yourself to be as fine a swimmer as you are at everything else that you do. My favorite part was the "sleeping noises" (as Roxanne says) you made on the way home. You are a gem and a joy! I love you very much!