Here are some miscellaneous pictures from my many adventures this week. First, here I am at the park with Dad. I bet you didn't know I was so much taller than Dad already, did you?
I also went swimming in Grandma and Grandpa's pool. I know this isn't a pool. I was at the real pool first, and then when we got home I wasn't quite ready to be out of the water, so we filled this big tub with water so I could play in there. Totally ingenious.
I also realized it's been awhile since I've given you a close-up of my toe, especially when it's all pruny from being in the pool. It's awfully cute, isn't it?
My auntie went to Hawaii this week and brought me home a ukelele. Mom and Dad were thrilled with that, Auntie. So here I am putting on a concert for my family. I'm very big on audience participation.
I also went swimming in Grandma and Grandpa's pool. I know this isn't a pool. I was at the real pool first, and then when we got home I wasn't quite ready to be out of the water, so we filled this big tub with water so I could play in there. Totally ingenious.
I also realized it's been awhile since I've given you a close-up of my toe, especially when it's all pruny from being in the pool. It's awfully cute, isn't it?
My auntie went to Hawaii this week and brought me home a ukelele. Mom and Dad were thrilled with that, Auntie. So here I am putting on a concert for my family. I'm very big on audience participation.
2 comments:
Madison, your ukelele playing is amazing, as is your singing. Are you available for birthday parties, weddings and bar mitzvahs?
Wow, your talents are growing almost as fast as you are! You are amazing! I loved all of your pictures too! I am not sure which is cuter....your pruny toes......your Hello Kitty swim suit.....or those great sun-glasses! You are a beautiful, brilliant, and very talented little girl....I know, as you informed me last night, you are a little bit bigger now! Just go slow for your Grandpa, so I can keep up! I love you very much!
Post a Comment