Hi again! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Mine was awesome. I got to hang out with one of the coolest girls ever, my cousin Cassidy. She's the best. And seriously people, how cute are we? Only girls as cute as us could make a backdrop of trash cans look so awesome.
I also got to see one of my other favorite girls, Grandma and Grandpa's dog Zoey. She really likes giving me kisses. But then again, who doesn't?
Now that Thanksgiving is over, we got our Christmas tree all set up and decorated. We set it up on Friday, but I kind of forgot about it so it was a surprise to see it on Saturday morning. You know, I have important things to keep my mind on while I sleep, and that tree just wasn't one of them. So when I got up on Saturday and saw the tree, I said "Oh! It's so beautiful!" Then again, I've said the dirt in the backyard is beautiful, so take it with a grain of salt.
Have you noticed my shirt? The best way to officially taste cookies is to get them all over your face; it lets them breathe and brings out the true cookie flavor. I take my tasting very seriously.

I also got to see one of my other favorite girls, Grandma and Grandpa's dog Zoey. She really likes giving me kisses. But then again, who doesn't?
2 comments:
Madison, I love the new look of your blog! It shows your newest BFF off beautifully....and the shot of you is fantastic! Seeing you on Thanksgiving reminded me of just how much I have to be thankful for! You! Of course, I am always thankful for your Mom and Dad and your Auntie and Uncle....and the rest of the great family your picked! You are a jewel and I am very proud to be your Gary!
Madison our little doll...You make everything during the Holiday's so
"beautiful"! We love you very much!
Post a Comment