Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Past

I had the best Christmas ever! My Christmas is quite the event, so this entry is a little longer than usual. But don't worry, it will totally be worth it. I started off on Christmas Eve morning at Grammy's. We all go over in our PJs and I left my hair in its natural state for the occasion. It's pretty amazing, isn't it?

I got this awesome baby doll and named her Allie, and surprised everyone because I said I wasn't her Mommy, but her Grandma. Well, considering I'm like three times older than she is, it makes sense.

Then I got all ready to go to Uncle Steve's and Aunt Kim's. Grandpa came with me, so of I course I wanted a picture with him.

Once I got there, I did all the normal Christmas Eve activities, like tea parties in the garage with Cass...

...and watering the plants with Todd.

At one point, we heard some noise outside and then someone knocked on the door. When we opened the door, Santa's sack full of presents was on the doorstep. You may have heard a big kaboom wherever you were on Christmas Eve...it was the sound of five little minds being blown.

After Santa left Steve and Kim's, he came by my house, because when I woke up on Christmas morning, there were presents under the tree. My favorite was this digital camera that takes real pictures and everything.

I haven't quite figured out that I should face the camera the other way when I'm taking the picture, but I'm working on it.

After Christmas morning with Mom and Dad, we went up to Grandma and Grandpa's for the rest of Christmas Day. I got to hang out with my cousins, and Sadie and I got some good TV watching in.

If you thought Santa coming to my house was cool, you should see this! Grandma and Grandpa built me my very own dollhouse. Like from scratch. And the best part? It had a tiny Zoe (Grandma and Grandpa's puppy) inside!

I hope you all had a Christmas that was even half as good as mine! Happy 2010 from my doll home to yours!

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Wow....lucky girl! That doll house is jusst beautiful! What a very special Christmas gift......You looked beautiful in all your pictures...even the one you took with your new camera was beautiful...how could it not be with the subject being who she is! I hope that the new year brings you joy and love every step of the way! I love you very much!

Marie said...

Madison our little girl...What a great round of events for your Christmas, with all familie's. You are a special happy Christmas girl and we love and miss you very much.