Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble Gobble

Since today is Thanksgiving, and we are all out making up for the Tryptophan we've been missing all year, I thought I would take this time to show you some quality bonding with Dad.

He taught me how to make the most awesome silly faces. He's really good at them.

But, I have to say that I think I'm even better than him now. The student has become the master.

He even lets me sit with him when he is putting on fake concerts for hundreds of fake people. If you knew how seriously he takes his Guitar Hero, you would know that letting me sit there is LOVE, people.

And in case anyone missed it, I'm putting my age now right here on my shirt. In sparkles. I'm pretty sure this means I get a car soon, Mom and Dad. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Madison...Thanksgiving is the time to thank God for cute little girls like you. Love and miss you!

G-Daddy said...

There is so much to be thankful for, and certainly YOU are at the top of that list. Watching you grow up is an amazing experience and I look forward to each and every year. I love you very much and I am very proud to be your Grandpa!