Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I am out celebrating, so I thought I would post some pictures of my new favorite pastime, which happens to be taking pictures. I want to take pictures all the time.
Like seriously ALL the time. With anything and everyone. Mom has had to tell me a couple of times that her camera is broken just so that I'll do something else she wants me to do like eat dinner or go to bed.
Mom's friend Michele came over to borrow cookie sheets the other night. She was in the house for 2.5 seconds and I think I took 14 pictures with her.
When Auntie comes over, before she can even put her stuff down or take her jacket off, I want to take pictures with her.
When we went to see the Grinch, we stopped by Bernie's house, and all I wanted to do was take pictures with Cece. I think I have more pictures of Cece and me on this couch than I do of any other picture of Cece ever from her whole life.
But you'll be pleased to know that my pictures don't only include people or my dolls, they also include nature. I'm so green.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look beautiful in all of them! Why didn't you show ANY of the pictures that YOU took with your camera? You have taken some great shots! You have a "gift", just like your Auntie! I hope that the New Year brings you great joy, baby girl! You have made my year a great one!
Everyone wants and loves to take pictures with our beautiful Madison, maybe I can too when we come "home" this early Spring.
Love and miss you!
Post a Comment