Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mickey's Playhouse

Hi everyone! Sorry that Mom hijacked the blog last week. Don't worry, she was reprimanded appropriately. As she told you all, it was my birthday! I'm the big 0-3 now! We celebrated by doing what we always do, going to Disneyland. This trip was all about meeting my Disney friends. I barely even rode any rides. But nobody seemed to mind since this trip was all about me. First, I met Mickey himself.

Next, I met Minnie. I had to keep my eye on her to make sure she didn't try anything funny.

I met Silvermist again, and was, shall we say, "taken" with her dress. I really liked the sparkles that were on the top part of her dress and so I kept trying to touch them. But she totally didn't mind.

Then I met my fave, Tinkerbell again. She was awesome. She gave me a bunch of hugs and showed me all her inventions that she was tinkering with. She's my hero.

Finally, I met the bears from Brother Bear. They were really funny, they kept playing with my hair and making me giggle. Believe it or not, they were right up there with Tinkerbell for me. They were great.

This birthday was definitely in my top three!

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Madison, what a wonderful day that was! I find it hard to believe that you are already 3! Your mom was 3 yesterday! I just don't understand how time can fly by so fast...but I am loving every minute of it! You keep me so entertained all the time, I love the time I get to spend with you. You are amazing and I love you very much!

Marie said...

Our dear Madison...You are cuter than all the Disney characters put together...Love and miss you!