Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hodge Podge

Hi again! Mom was fascinated with this curl on my head. It makes her think of that poem: "There was a little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead...." Just ignore the rest of the poem though, because the end part certainly isn't about me.

The other day I was taking a ridiculously long nap, so Dad thought he better check on me. When he came in, this is what he found. It's really comfortable, actually.

I got a new Tinkerbell doll to match my Tinkerbell shirt! Can you tell that I like her a little bit?

This is my buddy Jake. He's awfully cute, isn't he? Our moms got together and instead of just letting us play, they made us do laundry. Slave labor, I tell you.

I went with Grammy, Auntie and Mom to paint ceramics the other day. Here I am painting my kitty. It's awesome, right?! I'm incredibly talented. You may not see many blue and purple cats in nature, but I'm abstract like that.

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

AND you discover yet another talent! You are quite the artist (pronounced "arteest"). Your Grandpa loves that little curl too. You can add the line "when she was good, she was very very good" to that poem and not risk contradiction! You can even add the last line, because you are NEVER bad! I love you, cutie pie!

Marie said...

Madison...Tinker Bell doll has a curl just like you, too cute! Your smiling face tells a true story all about it. You are such a beautiful lillte girl and growing bigger with each passing day/week...Miss and love you!