I know, I know, it's either Disneyland or Sea World around this place, right? But this Sea World trip was special! Mom and Grandpa took me this weekend, and I went and watched the Shamu show for the first time!
I was so excited when we got there that I even agreed to ride in the stroller. Big of me, I know.
First we visited all my usual haunts. I was here running around the block pit when I saw my cousin John. He's awesome. But Mom was so surprised to see him she didn't take my picture with him. Real nice Mom!
We rode the Abby Cadabby ride, too. Mom was a little green when we got off this one. She was wearing a green shirt, so maybe she was just trying to color coordinate.
But the best part, hands down, was seeing the Shamu show! Here, I'll point him out to you in case you can't see him. He's right there. There's this one part where you do this cool hand motion and yell Shamu! Shamu! really loud and then he splashes the whole audience with his tail. I've been doing the routine all week, but haven't seen any splashing. I'll keep trying.
It was a good day.
I was so excited when we got there that I even agreed to ride in the stroller. Big of me, I know.
First we visited all my usual haunts. I was here running around the block pit when I saw my cousin John. He's awesome. But Mom was so surprised to see him she didn't take my picture with him. Real nice Mom!
We rode the Abby Cadabby ride, too. Mom was a little green when we got off this one. She was wearing a green shirt, so maybe she was just trying to color coordinate.
But the best part, hands down, was seeing the Shamu show! Here, I'll point him out to you in case you can't see him. He's right there. There's this one part where you do this cool hand motion and yell Shamu! Shamu! really loud and then he splashes the whole audience with his tail. I've been doing the routine all week, but haven't seen any splashing. I'll keep trying.
It was a good day.

2 comments:
It WAS the best day ever! Grandpa loved every minute of spending the afternoon there with you and your Mom! Watching you be so excited by the Shamu show brought back very fond memories of your Mom and Auntie as they shared that experience when they were your age! You are a treasure and an joy! I love you very much!
Madison...Auntie sees you continuing to have such the social life, hitting all the high spots and sights of California. Can I make a "date" with you? We love and miss you very much!
Post a Comment