I have had such a busy week. It's tough being a kid. It's a job that I take very seriously. Even playing dress-up with my fancy pearl and crystal necklace is no laughing matter.
Oh, all right. Sometimes dress-up can be a laughing matter. Especially when I'm wearing my awesome sunglasses.
I really love my fancy necklace. I pretty much wore it all weekend. Until I tried to take it off too quick and my hair got caught in the elastic. I'm not quite sure how that happened since my hair is always so smooth and tame.
Sometimes I like to use my old Halloween costume for my dress-up games. Even though it's a bit tight because it's been a while since Halloween. Getting this costume off again was the most interesting part of the whole dress-up experience. And by interesting, I mean scream-inducing.
Since I was in my Minnie costume, I was in the mood for a little Disney. Dad should know by now that Donald Duck is way more awesome than Mickey. I still have so much to teach him.
Oh, all right. Sometimes dress-up can be a laughing matter. Especially when I'm wearing my awesome sunglasses.
I really love my fancy necklace. I pretty much wore it all weekend. Until I tried to take it off too quick and my hair got caught in the elastic. I'm not quite sure how that happened since my hair is always so smooth and tame.
Sometimes I like to use my old Halloween costume for my dress-up games. Even though it's a bit tight because it's been a while since Halloween. Getting this costume off again was the most interesting part of the whole dress-up experience. And by interesting, I mean scream-inducing.
Since I was in my Minnie costume, I was in the mood for a little Disney. Dad should know by now that Donald Duck is way more awesome than Mickey. I still have so much to teach him.
2 comments:
You look beautiful in your costumes! I think you are the prettiest Minnie Mouse ever! Those pearls don't stand a chance when you have them on.........you are far prettier!
Hi Madison you little cutie...You are no doubt a little girl after your Grammy's heart, adorned in all your jewels. Love those rosy cheeks, love you!
Post a Comment