Thursday, March 5, 2009

Park Fun

I really love to go to the park. Any park. I have names for them all, "the little park" is the one that just has swings, "the different park" is the new park that Mom and Dad just took me to for the first time, and "the big park" is the one with all the big slides AND swings. Here I am climbing the stairs. Over and over again. Not really going anywhere, just climbing up and down. I swear it's fun.

Sometimes I like to do pull-ups before I go down the slide. I like to show off my muscles. Do you see them? I know, you totally can't miss them.

Here I am coming out of the biggest slide. You can kind of see it here, that sometimes when I'm done on the slide, my hair stands straight up and when Mom goes to help me down I shock her. That's pretty much the best part of the whole thing.

I love the swings. But I have to be on the one with the yellow chains, of which there is only one out of all the swings in the whole park. Of course. But only the best for me, right? I'm totally worth it.

I do some of my best thinking at the park. Sitting up there gives me a whole new perspective on life. It can take me a while to reminisce about my past, since I have more than two whole years to go over.

What? With all that swinging and sliding and introspection, a girl gets tired. Don't judge me.

3 comments:

Eric, Kris, Kate & Emma said...

Kate & Emma's favorite is the "Yellow Park", which is actually the San Carlos Community Center park. Its not really yellow, but multicolored. Their favorite thing about it is that it has sand. Mommy learned the hard way that she should ALWAYS keep the sand toys in the back of the car. Just in case.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Beautiful! I LOVE to take you to the park too! I thought that was OUR thing, but it looks like it leaked out to your Mom and Dad somehow! They even take pictures of you at MY favorite park, just to torment me! Oh, well....we just wont tell them about the park across teh border that I take you too ALL the time!

Marie said...

Madison, "our" little girl...Can Auntie reserve a spot to nap on with you by the tunnel/slide? You are so adept at your park skills. Very impressive and such a happy little girl. I will be coming to see you soon, can't wait to play with you! Miss and love you!