Thursday, March 12, 2009

Puppy Love!

Meet the newest member of the family, Lexie. I wanted to make a good first impression when I met her, so I tried to climb on her back like she was a horse. That's what you do right? Mom and Dad kind of freaked out, but Lexie was fine with it. We're going to be BFF, I can tell already.

See how happy I am to be a dog owner?! I plan to ask Mom and Dad if Lexie can sleep in my bed with me. I'm tiny, there's plenty of room.

I really want to touch the sun. I try all the time when I'm outside, but it's just a smidge too far away. Dad decided to help me with this endeavor because he's awesome like that.

I kept telling him we needed to get a little bit higher, but it just wasn't working! Don't blame Dad, though, he really tried.

Don't worry, I totally survived my flight. Maybe I will be able to touch the sun when I grow up. Like when I turn three.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lexie is a very pretty dog and she obviously LOVES you as much as you love her. She is very protective of you and that is a very good thing to have in a puppy-friend. I am a little surprised that you are so interested in going to the sun......I was sure that the moon would be your first stop. But what ever it is that you want, as you always remind me.....you "can do anything!" Yes, you can! I love you , pretty girl!

Marie said...

Well, here Auntie is, just after seeing you in San Diego for St. Patrick's day. I know I heard something about Lexie, but with everyone talking, it is hard for Auntie to focus. It comes from quiet country living, I guess. Everyone should have a dog! I tell your cousin Matthew that "It's a dog's life"! "It's a girls life" too! We love and miss you much! OX