I thought it was about time for a musical revue of my greatest hits. I'm very talented you know. This first song I have for you is that well-loved classic We Will Rock You by Queen. Totally an appropriate song for a two-year old. The part I'm singing here starts with "mud on your face, you big disgrace...." So feel free to sing along.
Next up is an orignal piece that I wrote and performed for your listening pleasure. I call it "I really want to go back to Disneyland and ride Small World and Pinocchio and the Sully ride and see Mickey and Minnie and what do I have to do to make that happen Mom and Dad?" Abstract, I know.
My final piece in this compilation is Tomorrow from Annie, one of my faves. I plan to perform this on Broadway someday. I know there are challenges that come with being a Superstar, but I'm ready. I promise not to forget all you little people, but maybe don't act like you know me in public.
And don't be too surprised when you visit Times Square and see this!

Next up is an orignal piece that I wrote and performed for your listening pleasure. I call it "I really want to go back to Disneyland and ride Small World and Pinocchio and the Sully ride and see Mickey and Minnie and what do I have to do to make that happen Mom and Dad?" Abstract, I know.
My final piece in this compilation is Tomorrow from Annie, one of my faves. I plan to perform this on Broadway someday. I know there are challenges that come with being a Superstar, but I'm ready. I promise not to forget all you little people, but maybe don't act like you know me in public.
And don't be too surprised when you visit Times Square and see this!


2 comments:
I laughed, I cried, I was moved! What a performer you are! You have such an ear for music! A talent like Michael Jackson has never seen! You are amazing, Baby Girl! I am proud to be called your G-Daddy.....so please forgive me if I cannot act like I don't know you in public.....that is just too much to ask. You are too precious for words and I love you very much...
ROCK ON MADISON! You are a natural and most musically inclined. I was so impressed! You are the cutest little girl who ever graced a Bill-board. You will take the entertainment world by storm. Love you!
Post a Comment