Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm TWO years old!

I'm two now! Can you believe it?! I thought I would show you what a two-year-old looks like:

And here's what a two-year-old who just noticed the Elmo Flying Fish at Sea World looks like:

Mom and Dad spent the whole day with me on my birthday and took me to Sea World. It turns out that because I'm so great, a lot of people get the day off of work and everything. I heard someone say "Veteran's Day," but I'm pretty sure they meant "Madison's Day."

Dad took me on one of Elmo's flying fish. I'm not sure why we both look so serious here. We were probably contemplating the physics needed to make these fish actually fly.

I'm just not as young as I used to be. All this running around really takes it out of a girl.

After our awesome day at Sea World, Mom and Dad took me to my favorite restaurant, Mario's, for some spaghetti. I think there was more spaghetti on the ground under my chair than I got in my mouth, but what fun is spaghetti if you can't fling it all over the place?!

It was a really good birthday. I forgot to mention that Mom and Dad started this day off by taking me to the doctor's where I had to get a shot, so they owed me! But my physical was fine and I am very healthy. My head size is still off the charts. See, here I am wearing Dad's hat...and it practically fits!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! A day at Sea World! What a great birthday you must have had! I am sure that it helped erase the memory of your shot! I still think that fist picture looks like a great big pile of M&M....assuming that they are marked that way for "Madison". I am glad that you had such a great day and that your Mom and Dad got to spend the whole day with you! You are just as precious as ever and Grandpa loves you very much!

Marie said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Madison, our big girl. Two years old is such an awesome age, exploring and enjoying everything around you. Sea World in the Fall, in sunny California. What a great time and memory this special occasion. Love, hugs and kisses you little sweetie.