Thursday, November 20, 2008

Official Wedding Pictures

My auntie's official wedding pictures are here! Isn't she pretty? This is one of my favorites of all the pictures. Even though I'm not in it. Whatever.

Here I am getting my awesome flower girl basket. There were real flowers in it and everything. I was too little to throw petals, but Auntie let me have flowers anyway. She's cool like that.

Dad walked me down the aisle. I totally could have done it myself, but I didn't want him to feel bad or anything.

I know all you guys care about is seeing pictures of me, but I figured I would allow Mom and Dad to make an appearance. Don't worry, I'm still in there though.

Here are the girls. How pretty are we? But we're all taken now...Mom and Dad, Tori and Kesler, and me and Luke!

See?! We're meant to be, we photograph so well together. I'm not sure he realizes our fate yet, but don't worry, I'll tell him.

Here I am pointing to the aisle, telling Luke that we'll be walking down it someday. You can tell how happy he is about it! He'll come around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie...don't tell your Dad but the next time he walks you down the isle will be much more difficult for him. It will be a wonderful day, but still a hard one! You look so beautiful in your flower-girl/wedding dress. You and Luke do make a beautiful couple....please make him move to San Diego before you get to far into this relationship! You are a gorgeous young lady! I love you very much!

Anonymous said...

I guess I should mention the other people in your pictures.....what a beautiful family! Your Mom and Dad and your Aunt and Uncle look as beautiful as you do.....and Luke, well, need I say more?

Marie said...

Hi baby girl Madison...I think Auntie got lost in the Thanksgving holiday, but she so enjoyed all the Wedding pictures of everyone. You look like your Mom, Auntie Tori, Grandma Oxe' all rolled into one. Gorgeous! So wish we could of been there for the happy event.
Miss and love you!