Happy Second Birthday, Madison Reese! We love you so much!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hummm! What's this? Is it, perhaps, a trip down memory lane to when you were just a baby? Aged 0 and 1, maybe! You are such a big girl now, that it is hard to imagine that you were ever so tiny! Slow down and enjoy the Elmos cutie! It all goes so very fast!
Oh what a beautiful baby, oh what a beautiful girl...Your face/smile in the bathtub picture,looks just like your Mom at that age, cute as can be. We love you!
I was born in 2006, and I get cuter every day! I enjoy Elmo, Barney, and I am totally in love with Boo from Monsters, Inc. Check back often to see what adventures I get myself into!
2 comments:
hummm! What's this? Is it, perhaps, a trip down memory lane to when you were just a baby? Aged 0 and 1, maybe! You are such a big girl now, that it is hard to imagine that you were ever so tiny! Slow down and enjoy the Elmos cutie! It all goes so very fast!
Oh what a beautiful baby, oh what a beautiful girl...Your face/smile in the bathtub picture,looks just like your Mom at that age, cute as can be. We love you!
Post a Comment