Wednesday, October 1, 2008

There's a little something, right there

So this week, Mom and Dad took me to the beach again. We had a blast. Mom kept trying to take my picture when all I wanted to do was get down to the water already!

This time, I even put my feet in the water, but could Mom get a picture of that?! Of course not. When the water hit my feet, which was so deep it almost, almost, covered my toes, I said "I'm swimming?" Everybody thought that was pretty funny. These people are so easy to entertain.

I was having a blast with my shovel and bucket. And people, I only freaked out a little bit when I got sand on my hands. I call that progress!

Here's some live action sand castle building for you. What? You don't see the sand castles? These are abstract castles, see. It's all part of my art.

So after all the beach fun, I had an awesome spaghetti dinner. It was delicious. You can kind of see some of the sauce I had there on my shoulder. What you can't see is the sauce I had in my armpit, on the back of my head, and the noodle that was stuck between my toes. I am not even kidding.

What? Is there something on my face?

4 comments:

NIKOL said...

Spaghetti pictures are the best!

Eric, Kris, Kate & Emma said...

So cute! Madison reminds me of Zoey, from the girls' dance class. Too bad there isn't a picture documenting the spaghetti between the toes!

Marie said...

Hi you cute little beach and spaghetti girl...You look just like Christa did when she ate her spaghetti at that age. Love it! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed this one! Must have been a mistake. You make the cutest beach bunny ever and you eat spaghetti just like an Italian! Grandpa loves you sauce on your face, sand in your fingers, noodles in between your toes and all!