Thursday, October 16, 2008

Animal crackers in my soup

So I've gotten pretty good at the self portraits don't you think? Mom wishes she could show you her computer so you could see the hundreds of pictures I've taken of myself. She's very grateful that I've started this project in a time when there's no longer a need to buy film!

I've gotten really fast lately. I try my hardest to run out of the camera frame before the picture is taken, but sometimes I don't quite make it. This camera must have super fast settings because really all you should see here is a blur. I'm that fast.

Okay, are you sure the other kids won't make fun of me for wearing this shirt? I love my Dad and everything, but I'm feeling a little anxious about announcing it on my shirt.

Here I am playing catch with Dad. I thought it was hilarious! I would laugh so hard that it would make me miss the ball. Either that or Dad would throw it too hard. I'm not sure which.


Because I know how much you all love my singing, here's another classic for you, Rock-a-bye baby. (Have you noticed that I always have to be kneeling on a chair to sing? It's what I do.) My grandma thinks that I am going to be the next Shirley Temple. So look for me coming soon to a theater near you.


2 comments:

Marie said...

Hey cutie, can Auntie come over to play with you? You have so much fun in your day's and make my days happier, just being able to see your pictures and videos. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Okay...I just spent the day with you and you are "THAT FAST". I quit my membership to the gym because I don't need to work out with all the keeping up with you I do. You are amazing and I love you very much! Thank you for showing me how wonderful the world is!