Happy Halloween! I know, I know, it's not Halloween yet. As I'm sure most of you know, my Auntie is getting married on Saturday, so there's all kinds of rehearsals and things on Friday and we had Halloween early! It's okay, though, because I'm only almost two so I don't really notice things like that.
Ta da! See how pretty I am in my Minnie Mouse costume? Dad had to bribe me to get into it, but once I got it on, I loved it!
The best part of this whole day was that I got more pumpkins! But instead of having squishy pumpkin guts inside, they had toys and treats. Awesome. This is the kind of holiday I can get behind.
Here I am with Auntie. She's dressed up as a college professor or something. This is probably the last picture you'll see of her as a single person, so enjoy!
Here I am outside. You may notice the house behind me isn't mine. It's our neighbors and I really like going in their front yard. Mom and Dad get worried about trespassing or something, but who would call the cops on a cute little mouse like me?!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Madison, you are THE CUTEST!! I hope all goes well on Saturday. I can't wait to see photos of you as a flower girl.
Boo! You are the cutest Minnie Mouse EVER! What a joy it was to see you "get into" the spirit of the day! Those gloves fit you, well, like a glove ... great big, oversized gloves....but still! You are just too adorable for words, but I'll keep telling you so anyway!
M I N N I E Minnie Mouse rules! Madison, you are by far the cutest little Minnie Mouse that ever was and could be her spokesperson just my walking around in that darling outfit. Wish you could of rang our doorbell to "Trick or Treat" we would of given you anything you wanted. Miss and love you our precious girl.
Post a Comment