Hi again! Here I am in my Dad's Padres beanie. He's too embarrassed to wear it, since apparently they aren't so good, but I sure like taking it on and off. Not to mention the great things it does to my already crazy hair! Mom especially loves that part.
So Dad has finally figured out how to make me ham it up for the camera a little bit. Instead of saying cheese, he tells me to say Pinocchio and that makes me smile for sure! He's pretty clever, that guy.
I've heard that everybody who's anybody has a profile on the internet. I didn't want to be left out, so here's mine.
Here I am before bedtime, in my big girl chair. Dad thinks this is his chair, but I've got news for him. He should get used to it, though, because what's his is mine, right?
Sometime's a girl just wants to be free and breezy and watch a little TV. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?!
I know I showed you all last week how I'm a totally talented singer. In this video, I'm singing a song about, well, it's so obviously obvious what I'm singing about that I don't even have to tell you. Mom, who apparently isn't as smart as I know all of you are, had the nerve to ask me IN THE MIDDLE OF MY PERFORMANCE what I was singing about. That totally killed my artistic flow. I really can't be expected to create musical masterpieces under those conditions.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Madison, Auntie thinks with your picture of standing in the buff, your song on your little video after that should be titled "singing in the breeze"! All your pictures and video's are sooo cute and delightful. We love and miss you!
You are getting so big! I loved spending the day with you yesterday! It was such a joy! I love your smiling pictures....and the video is great ! You learned the words to the song I wrote for you perfectly! You are a talented baby girl! I love you very much!
Post a Comment