Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patchery

I went to the pumpkin patch this week! It was awesome. They even had pumpkins that were just my size. See how easily I'm able to lift this one?

This one? Not so much. It might help a little if I put Bear down before trying to lift it, but I like a challenge.

I just wanted to show you all how happy Bear is to be spending the day at the pumpkin patch. Doesn't he look thrilled?

I know you can hardly tell, what with the blonde pigtails and dress, but that's me! You guys are so easy to fool.

I made friends with a pony so I asked Mom and Dad if he can come live with me. I would totally share my room with him. Mom and Dad, can't you see that he's my BFF?

Here I am riding the pony! I'm so good at it, that not only do I not need to use my hands, I don't even have to keep my eyes open! Del Mar Racetrack here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Punkin! You look adorable at the Pumpkin Patch...such a big girl! I am sure that Mom and Dad will get you a pony someday....even if it is just a "My Little Pony".....Grandpa loves you very much! Can't wait to see you in your costume!

Marie said...

"Giddy-up, Giddy-up Horsey, ride-um ride-um Horsey"! Go Madison! Love that first picture of you, our little pumpkin. Appears you had fun at the Pumpkin Patch with Grammy Oxe'. Look forward to seeing what you are dressing up as for Halloween. We love you so much!