Hi again! I realized it's been a while since I've shown you my nose, so here it is. Can you see it?
This picture makes Mom giggle a little, because with the light bulb in the background, it looks like I just got a bright idea. I'm sure it had something to do with quantum physics, of course. And nothing to do with Elmo or the Swedish Chef.
These are my awesome sunglasses. The key word in that sentence is "my", as in "should only be worn by me." And definitely should not be worn by Dads.
Oh man, Dad is so embarrassing. If I just act like I don't know him, maybe no one will think that we're together.
Here I am practicing my annoyed teenager look. I'm sure I'll have to use this with Mom and Dad a LOT when I'm older, so I figured I better get some practice in now.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
From your nose to your toes, your adorable! I think you inherited the "Dad is so embarrassing" from your Mom....I know she spend many years feeling the same way......and may have many more in front of her. You are a joy! Your Grandpa loves you very much!
oops....that should have been "you're adorable", not "your adorable", and "spent" not "Spend". Sorry, my fingers work faster than my brain....
Madison,baby doll...Auntie just had a dream of you while taking a cat-nap about how cute you are and how much I miss you. I haven't seen you since you were about eight months old. Your pictures are a great testimony to how beautiful you are. We love you!
Post a Comment