Hey there. Sometimes I like just hanging out in the garage in my bathing suit. What's wrong with that?
Mom and Dad told me we were going to the beach and then they took me to the bay instead. They think they are so clever. I obviously voiced my outrage, I couldn't even use my bucket!
You call this sand? I really hope those people don't try this switcharoo again. I'm on to you Mom and Dad.
So I was thinking that maybe I wanted to be a rock star singer when I grow up a little more. That seems fun. Wait, what? You aren't supposed to eat the microphone?!
Well here's what I say to that job then:

2 comments:
Like Madison like cousin Jacob... sticking out your tongue and giving raspberries when it is about something you don't like. Love it, love those cute little dimples,love you!
Pretty girl....looks like you love the beach......your hair is even getting to look a little surfer blond! Well, it suits you well! You are a beautiful, brilliant baby! I won't be surprised if your next blogging post includes the molecular structure of sand.
Post a Comment