Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Driving Miss Mads-y

Has it been another week already?! I am having the best time playing outside this summer. I even help Mom and Dad set up their chairs. They need a lot of help, those two. I don't know how they got by without me.

This is one of those pictures where I'm not even doing anything, but Mom just thinks it's pretty cute. I'll try to get her to cut down on these ones. For crying out loud, Mom, you're SO embarrassing!

Oh hey, what's that on my arm? I've never seen that there before.

My Auntie got me this awesome car behind me. I love it. It's nice to just go for a drive and let the wind blow through your hair, and relax with some tunes on the stereo.

Okay, I'm all ready to hit the open road!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Madison...Will you bring your car around and move Uncle Van and Auntie Marie closer to Matthew and Keri this next weekend? Our motto is "load um up...move um out" ready or not! It might be a few weeks until I see your next cute series of pictures, but I will still be thinking of you until we get set-up with a new internet provider/service. Miss and love you!

Anonymous said...

Madison, baby-girl! You look amazing in sunglasses....have you ever thought about becoming an eyeglass model......or an adorable baby model? You will be a super-model if you ever decide to go thought route! You are a beautiful and brilliant little girl. I don't know how the time is passing so fast, I remember your mother at that same age, very clearly! It is wonderful to watch you growing up! I love you very much!