Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Guest spot

Hi everyone! This week, my Dad is at a work conference (I miss you Daddy!) and he took the computer with him. You know, the one with all my pictures on it. So I had to search far and wide for a willing guest photographer, so as not to leave my blog photo-less. My Grammy stepped up and took some great shots for you all. Like this one:

Grammy's a pretty good photographer, huh? She can even catch the action shots, because let me tell you, I was going to fast on this thing that I should have just been a blur.

Sometimes I like to give Elmo a bath on the coffee table, and I have to make sure his nose is clean. But don't worry, Elmo doesn't get embarrassed bathing out here, because he pretty much never wears clothes any way.

Okay, now you're just freaking me out. Elmo's taking a bath on the coffee table, AND he's in Elmo's world?! How exactly does that work??

So I guess some people have questioned the fact that Mom never seems to show up around here. That's because she's usually the one BEHIND the camera. But since it was Guest Photographer Week, I convinced her to stop by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun variation on your website.....you are so adorable....I know your Daddy took the computer so that he could look at pictures of you while he was gone....he had to miss you and your mom terribly! I love the picture of you with your mom this week! It is very nice to see her beautiful face on here too! Very bad habit to hide from the camera all the time......You are a beautiful family and you should be out there for the world to see all the time! I love you all very much!

Marie said...

Hello you two beautiful girls, Madison and Mommy! You look like one another in your adorable picture. This was quite the layout this past week, I so enjoyed viewing different pictures of family. Love you both!

Anonymous said...

ok people...I have been high-fiving the little person for awhile now...she so won
t remember but whatever...there is madison reese and there is pat-reese. You decide!!!!