Hello? Is anyone in there?!
This week, my Mom and Dad took me to Sea World! It was awesome. I saw the sea lions. I held my hand out to them and they went insane. It's either because I'm so cute, or they thought I had a fish. I'm leading towards the former.
Sea World has this really cool playground now, with lots to do for kids my size. I especially loved climbing up this puffy little hill.
Sometimes I still needed Mom to help me a little bit. But just to get to the really high parts.
There was also this big area with giant blocks for me to stack. I was a little nervous about going out with the other kids, so I stuck close to Mom and Dad. I even got Dad to go get my blocks for me. Around my little finger people, I'm telling you.
Mom thought it would be fun to get a little video of me with the giant blocks. But just wait till the end when I realize she's got that camera pointed at me again! I'm a little bit over that whole camera thing.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sweet baby girl, I a sorry to tell you this, but you had better get use to cameras in your face....you are a beautiful girl and everyone will want your picture! I am glad you like Sea World...you are an eco-baby and that is a very good thing! Go Green! I love you, Madison Reese!
Madison..."Smile, you're on Candid Camera"! We love seeing your pictures, we love you!
Post a Comment