So I'm a little tired of having to work so hard all day to take cute pictures, with nothing in it for me. Do you realize how hard it is to sit still and smile all the time?! I've decided to not cooperate until the conditions around here improve.
Everytime someone tries to take my picture, this is what they are going to get!
I may have been smiling two seconds before this, but as soon as I see that camera, it's frown city!
Or even better, I'll just run away. You think that camera is fast?! It's got nothing on me!
But then it came to me! I can make this whole picture thing work to my advantage!
So let's see, nine bazillion dollars times ten pictures per week...carry the three...hmm, yes, I can work for that.
Okay fine, here you go. But I assume that my paycheck is in the mail.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, Sweetie girl....I must say I wasn't too terribly pleased with the way this pictorial started off! I hate to see you cry! But I was happy to see you smile by the end of this posting! You have an adorable smile and your giggle is even better! I love you better much!
Madison "baby girl" I'm baaack...
Just found your last two recent postings and had to tell you, in all the excitement around here as of late, Auntie could cry too I dare say. You are so much cuter though, when you cry and smile! Missed and love you!
Post a Comment