Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beach Bum

This week Mom and Dad took me to the beach! It was awesome. We even saw dolphins out in the water.

I was really fascinated by the seaweed, that stuff is so weird! Dad would pick some up out of the water to show me, because while I liked looking at it, I certainly did not want to touch it.

Here I am with Dad, making my goofy face. We're still a pretty cute pair, though, huh?

I kept asking Dad to take me in the water, but I only meant for him to get wet, not me. Notice the death grip I have on his shirt.

I think we all know that I am not a big fan of getting my hands dirty. Here's a little video showing you what happens when I get sand on them. ON MY HANDS!


This weekend was also my cousin Abigail's first birthday. How cute is she?!

Here I am with Dad getting ready for the party. I was so excited to see my cousins, especially Abigail and Cassidy.

There's Grandpa and Auntie with me and Dad. Sometimes I have to carry a bat in case Dad starts misbehaving. I'm not afraid to use it.

Here are Grammie and Cece. We're very glamourous aren't we? Cece taught me it's all about the presentation!

Here's my Auntie. She's awesome. Have I mentioned that she lets me destroy her purse every time I see her?! What could be better?

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hot time "Summer in the City", back of my "hands" getting hot and gritty! Reminds auntie that the beach rules. Great pictures of you our little Madison and family.
Love your video, love you!

Anonymous said...

Madison.....you are a beautiful beach bunny! You look so cute in your board shorts and top......very hot surfer babe! You look so at home in the water, death grip and all....you are going to have to learn to swim first, however.....no surf boarding at all....maybe skim-boarding on the shore....I can't stand the pressure....:o) Glad that you are having a good time this summer.....