Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer time baby

Hi again everyone! I wanted to show you how much hair I have now. I might as well be Rapunzel, right?! I have so much that I can put it in ponytails.

Here's a front view for you. Mom is still trying to figure out how to get them even with each other. It would probably be easier if I wasn't shaking my head the whole time she is trying to do it, but I like giving her a challenge.

Here I am with Dad. Am I my father's daughter or what?!

So, every now and then I like wearing a pair of pants on my head. Doesn't everybody?!

2 comments:

Marie said...

My dear Madison...Auntie's hair is the same length as yours presently, the longest it has ever been. I think I will try pony tails, maybe it will help me look cute like you-HA! Uncle Van wants me to get it cut soon or wear a pair of pants on my head-Okay! You are a doll and we love you!

Anonymous said...

You beautiful baby girl....your hair is gorgeous and so are you! If your mommy needs me to train her on ponytails, I can.....the secret is holding your ear while you brush...but we don't have to tell her that...it can be our little secret! I thought the single ponytail on the top of yoru head was just adorable last week