Look at me, I've turned into a giant! I'm so much taller than Mom now, I tower over her while she's taking pictures.
Just kidding! See, I'm still little. But getting bigger every day. Do you see that hint of a bruise under my right eye? Let me give you a close-up...
Do you see it now? I got into a fight with the bathtub, and the bathtub totally won.
Mom and Dad are always surprised by how long my hair is when the curls are straightened out, so they thought they better take a picture of it. They're entertained by the simplest things.
So here is another video, two weeks in a row! Mom was trying to catch me and Dad counting to ten (five and eight are totally overrated, if you ask me), but I was more interested in making sure I was all clean! I finally gave in though, mostly because Dad needs a little help counting that high.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Beautiful girl....did you know just how beautiful and smart you are? counting to 10 and you've been doing that since New York! Wow! Brilliant....you're brilliant! I want you to always remember that there is a bright light that shines inside you and it shows in everything you do! Your Grandpa loves you very much!
"Baby" Madison is getting so big and we just love hearing your cute little voice on the video. You are one of the lights in our lives and we love you very much!
Post a Comment